December 7

I'm late in today's post but I've been scrapbooking. Tonight was a bit of a bummer because I was looking forwards to a night of TV. Ja was out tonight so it was just me and Grey's Anatomy. Turns out it was a rerun and the rest of TV was just equally bad. But, I still watched it while picking out colours for scrapbook layouts. My friend Virginia and I have been scrapbooking each others photos for almost a year now. Have you tried "trading scrapbooks"? It's creative and out of the box. For me, I spend more time on these layouts than my own and use techniques and product that I don't usually. It seems like forever that I have actually worked on a layout for myself. At least I'll have lots to scraplift from ( from myself!).

Here is one page of August layout. If you are reading this VW - you only get one sneak peak. It's an unusual layout for me in that 1) it's pure CTMH product, 2) it's extreamely simple in it's style, 3) and it's time intensive.

Comments

Popular Posts