Coming soon to a lawn near you.....


I am still getting used to how blogger works - so you are actually getting the second and much more edited version of this blog. The first one, I'd written up - went to upload the picture and lost my connection. I didn't save before I went to upload my picture. Now I know.

So - what you are looking at is the craziest thing. Look really closely at the picture. What do you see? Nice house, nice flowers, nice grass - really really green grass, not so green grass. Ja and Courtney found this wonder house on their Father's Day morning walk. What you are looking at is an astro turff lawn. Yes - it is fake. Ja touched it! It's a couple inches tall and not the same as the green turff you put on your landing. It is the most unbelievable thing that I've seen. We took a special trip - just so I could see it - and I knew right away what I would be blogging out. Too bad, you guys are hearing about this a day late - but now you know. The things that happen in suburbia. I guess there is some smarts to it - no maintenance, no water, no weeding, perfect grass....but it's astroturf! I wonder what the neighbours really think.....

Comments

Popular Posts