Scrap space mess

This is my scrap space. I'm off to Salt Lake City for the Close To My Heart Convention in about one week. Ja will be taking the week off to be with Courtney. I hope that it will be lots of fun for everyone.

It's a countdown from now until then. Here is my list of stuff to do this week. What's your list?
  1. Make 20 more swap cards. Swap cards are sample cards of your work that you "swap" out.
  2. Laundry
  3. Make convention gifts
  4. Plan list of "to do" for Ja ( haha)
  5. Return library books
  6. Goto the post office
  7. Dr. appointment
  8. Pre-pack my secret sister parcel. I have a secret sister as part of a scrapbooking retreat that I am going on in September
  9. Call friends and family
  10. Pick up photos at Wal-Mart
  11. Design and create 2 scrapbook layouts for the monthly layout trade with Virginia
  12. Get birthday presents
  13. Make birthday cards
  14. Clean the house

Happy Saturday everyone. We spent a nice day in Orono. It's been hot and sunny in Ontario...we're starting to wish for a pool!

Comments

Popular Posts