• There and back....

    Well, we got back from Buffalo on Saturday. I'm so lucky to have a DH and DD that allow me to drag them around to my scrapbooking events. We were in Buffalo for a CKC ( Creating Keepsakes Convention). I had lots of fun and surprisingly didn't spend as much money as I thought I would. I did end up volunteering more than I'd signed up for and received over $48 in FREE CK merchandise - so if you add that in the grand total - it does bump it up.

    Here is what I picked up at the CK booth with my volunteer voucher.
  • Fresh Fonts - Ali Edwards's new CD fonts.
  • Family Scrapbooks by Lisa Bearnson and Becky Higgens
  • Bright pink CKC shirt
  • 2 "Simple" magazine spiral notebooks. very neat - you can do your own sketches and notes in them.
  • I also redeemed for a FREE 'lil Davis class voucher - as I really really wanted the class kit.
  • Not bad.

    Highlights include meeting some great gals on the CKC Buffalo yahoo group. Meeting Lisa Bearnson. Winning a door prize at the SEI class. Running into people that I actually knew from before. I saw 2 other CTMH consultants, met a 3rd US gal, and briefly talked to a girl from way back in high school. Talk about a blast from the past.

    It's Monday, and all my new goodies are scattered in my scrap space. I really want to scrapbook more before I start to work on my CTMH Convention swaps....but for now, I am just resting up. I think volunteering really gave my poor body a workout. I was seriously exhausted from it.



Comments

Popular Posts