Well, I'm back from the desert. What a trip. We flew out of Buffalo Niagara airport and for all you Canadians near the border - very pleasant experience. Much simpler and easier than Toronto. Next time we fly to the US we'll do it again...maybe not for short flights - but the drive their and back broke the trip up and made it more of a "trip" rather than "travel time".
Here is a picture of all the loot we got from CE. Some lucky gals got more, but I think everyone got at least this much...if not more with all the extra goodies they bought at the store.
What an amazing time! My top 5 would probably be:
- The classes, especially Allison Tyler Jones class on photography as I would never have taken it otherwise and I learnt the most from her.
- Heidi Swapp class and meeting her - she is sooo sweet and as cute as her stuff and blog - www.heidiswapp.typepad.com
- meeting some new friends - like my secret sister, Lyn and confirming my ss Mary ( hee hee).
- Stacy Julian evening - she talked about living BIG.
- all the goodies, the freebies and prizes were amazing - but I quite liked all the little things that were done - pink popcorn, pink bubble bath, late night snacks as some examples
So in all - it was amazing. Time flew by, Projects got completed and in all it was an indulgence in us...scrapbookers.
Who's coming next time....there's going to be a CE 2007!