It's an amazing thing

For those of you who have a KitchenAid with attachments. It is time that you pulled the attachments out and give them a whirl.

Last year, through different circumstances - all in my favour - I was lucky to purchase an Artisan KitchenAid for about $50 my own money. Brand New. From the Bay. I also got with it a meat grinder attachment - FREE. Which until today sat in it's box.

When you have 2 turkeys over a weekend totalling over 30lbs...you've got to have extra meat lying around. So, with hunks of meat, I decide to grind some turkey breast and OMG - it is the most amazing thing. Just as I don't (intentionally) buy cookies from the store - I don't think I'll be buying anymore ground meat. I'll just do it myself. It is so cool. If you could be in my moment, you would hear me over and over again like a record saying...that is so cool. Poor CJ didn't really get it. So...Michelle W - pull out your meat grinder and put it to use. It's an amazing thing.

Needless to say...there is no photo of this amazing ground turkey meat. I did think about it - but it didn't matter the angle or light or presentation...ground up meat just looks gross. At least from now on - I will really know what goes into it.

If you don't have a KitchenAid...put it on your wish list. It's a real saviour in the kitchen.

Comments

Popular Posts