December 6

Today has not felt like Wednesday. All day, I have been thinking that it is Tuesday or even Monday. I kept remembering and forgetting throughout the day. Ever do that? Maybe it is like on Heros or Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. The first a current TV program, the second a big screen movie - well probably 5 years old. They both have moments where people's memories get erased for the good of them. In some cases more than once. Both are also interesting to watch. Eternal Sunshine I think was by the same guy who did Who is John Malkovic - which if you have not seen - rent it. Very odd - but good.

So, it's been 3 days on the job for Ja and he's done close to 200 push ups. Don't ask why...it's just part of his new job. Also, the boys at work have a valentines weight challenge...so the challenge is now on me. Loose weight by valentines. Of course, in all fairness and power to self, and enabling and all that jazz....I now challenge you like Daniel Cook ( do you get that little kid show? I dare you--- by Daniel Cool?) - anyways, I challenge you to a change in diet. Starting tomorrow, not the next day, not after the holidays - tomorrow. Many know that I am a night owl, I like sleeping in and now that it's nearly winter - mornings are dark - even at 8am ( yes - my poor friends who are up earlier - it's still dark'ish - at that time) it's also getting to that time where it is too cozy to get out of bed because it's COLD out in the air. But, I am going to wake up before CJ does..and since she typically comes out of her room just after 7:15 am - that means up before 7am. That's my first change.

So, it's 11:16pm ET, got to go to sleep now. Let me count...that's still 7 to 7 1/2 hours sleep if I get to sleep riiiight now....go! Night 'all.

Comments

Popular Posts