Friday, April 13, 2007

This is the lululemon manifesto. I have a bag hanging from the coat rack in my front hall and have never read it until now. I didn't even read it from the bag, I read it from the computer. It's funny how some things are right in front of you, even in your life and everyday you take no notice. Isn't it wonderful when you stop taking things for granted. Someone has taken the care to get a message to you, it's worth it to review it...especially if you already love their "stuff". I find it so fortunate that some things don't just give up on you, that there is always that chance.

I'm not a big quote girl, but here are a few bits that I really liked.

SWEAT once a day to regenerate your skin.
Compliments from the heart elevate another person’s spirit and will often result in an encouraging word for someone else ... a domino effect.
Your outlook on life is a direct reflection of how much you like yourself.
Life is full of setbacks. Success is determined by how you handle setbacks.
Write down your short and long term GOALS four times a year. 2 personal, 2 business and one health goal. A university found only 3 percent of the students had written goals. 20 years later, the same 3 percent were wealthier than the other 97% combined.
You ALWAYS have choice and the conscious brain can only hold one thought at a time. Choose a positive thought.
Communication is COMPLICATED. Each person is raised in a different family with a different definition of each word.
Love.
Jealousy works the opposite way you want it to.
Nature wants us to be mediocre because we have a greater chance to survive and reproduce. Mediocre is as close to the bottom as it is to the top.
Do one thing a day that scares you.
Dance, sing, floss and travel.

Look around you and what can you SEE today? Take your chance now.

No comments: