Go Diego Go!

Ja and Courtney went into Toronto to see the show, Go Diego Go! They both really enjoyed it. Poor Courtney was a bit sleepy and was bit quiet during the second half of the show - but you couldn't tell it from this picture.

I spent the morning at a rubber stamp shop in Oakville, selling my extra stamping and some scrapping stuff at the in-store garage sale. It was an interesting experience, I was in such a rush, I didn't bring everything that I'd hoped to sell, and then I dind't bring my extra CTMH catalogs that I was going to hand out for FREE and I didn't even bring my business cards. Oh well. There was lots of buying and selling between vendors ( LOL). Plus I have a store credit to go on a shopping spree later on.

Here is CJ and Ja at the show.
Also, here is CJ and Chirp out on the town. Have you heard of Chirp magazine? It's the educational magazine that is for 2-6 year olds, the baby of Owl, and Chicadee. Courtney loves getting it in the mail and has grown to love Chirp, the stories and the photos at the back showing what other kids can / have won! So, she's wishing to win the Chirp package this month. This month, you are supposed to bring the cutout Chirp with you and submit the photo. Pretty cute!


I'm trying to think back to when I was younger if I had a Diego, Dora or Chirp thing. I'm pretty sure that I didn't. I remember snoopy, watching Spider Man and Hercules at lunch hour, watching Sesame Street, having Barbies and a blankie...but at 3 1/2 - I think I was probably just rolling around in the grass! How times have changed.

Comments

Popular Posts