New music

While I was in Ottawa, I was lucky to spend a good day shopping. all by myself. Courtney loves hanging out with her grandparents ( and the park!). So, mom shopped till she dropped.

I probably spent a good 40 minutes in HMW browsing the CDs. Not having anything particular on my list, and only kind of knowing music from the late 80s and early 90s, there was lots to catch up. At one point in time, I had a bunch of Rock a bye CDs, but in the end only picked out one ( which was a good thing - as I'm not that fond of the xylophone rendition of U2). In the end, I cheated and got a movie, The Notebook, and in selecting it realized that I am a sappy, chick flick kind of girl....almost fairy tale, happily ever after sobbing until you need a kleenex kind of girl. It made me think that with a bit more *me* time, I just might come up with a list of my favorites. For now...favorite movies: The Notebook, Pretty Woman, Reality Bites, A Walk to Remember, 50 first dates ( ummmmm - are these all the same?).

Comments

Popular Posts