It's long weekend....

Hope everyone is having a nice start to the long weekend. It's a bit windy and cold in these parts. But hopefully, it'll turn around tomorrow.

It's been busy the last couple of weeks. Mother's Day, and birthday weekend.....I got some nice green shoes and a green shawl from Courtney. It was cute. Ja went to different shoe stores and took pictures of green shoes and she picked them out from his camera phone. How is that for letting your fingers do the walking and technology at work? I'll take a pic of them later - and show them. I also got a nice new camera - and am loving the speed and response. I'll be having some fun playing with it ( as will Ja) and for the next little while, we'll be taking lots and lots of pictures.

Here's a birthday pic of me and CJ. We're wearing these cute matching headbands that mommy ( with daddy's ironing help) made.

Comments

Christy said…
Hi Jenn! Good to hear that things are going well on your side of town. I love the headbands- did Ja get one as well?

Popular Posts