Hanging out in the AM
Here's a picture of two kids just chilling in the morning.
Courtney doesn't get much time to watch TV these days. Or maybe I should reword that and say she doesn't get to watch TV on a regular basis. It comes in spurts for her and mostly in bursts when Jeremy is doing his fussy thing.

I think he's just discovered the generally colours blurriness of the TV the other day as I saw him gazing at the general direction of it. I was watching the food channel so it probably wasn't that exciting for him. It seems like he is discovering more these days. In his ripe old age of nearly 12 weeks old, he's discovered his hands. He's starting to stare and them, touch his hands together, bring them back and forth. How exciting is must be to discover yourself. I can't wait for him to find his feet. My bets are that they end up in his mouth most of the time.

ps: it's thanksgiving weekend...are you ready?

Comments

Popular Posts