Good things need to be shared. For me, something is "good" if it gives me peace, stills my heart and makes me feel satisfied.

It's really really cold out and I really really don't want to shovel the snow (it'll just make me more tired and I really really should nap) - so instead, I am multitasking on the internet. What that means is that I am shopping, reading blogs, surfing and even blogging all at the same time. ( Well - not literally at the same time!).

I've decided that it's time to share some good things that I have found, own, do, or know about. I'm not sure how long I'll do this for, so we'll just start with one day at a time. Of course, this is by no means a countdown - that would require way too much planning.

Day 1 - Under the Nile soft toys - teethers.

Have you seen theses? They are cute, soft, and organic. You can wet them, then freeze them, let your kids play with them, wash them, chew on them...and the best part is that they are vegetables. How awesome is that....early subliminal messages to your baby and toddler. Eat your vegetables - they can give you satisfaction.

As you can see, Jeremy is enjoying some grapes at the moment.

You can get them at most posh places. Check out http://www.momknowsbest.ca/ - if you do online shopping. Lindsey is a friend of my sister in law and her shop is out of Calgary.

Comments

Popular Posts