It's the Superbowl and Ja is downstairs with some buddies watching. Last weekend, we had the sound system put in to max the whole HD effect. ( important for superbowl sunday). So far, it sounds pretty tame down there. I decided to let the boys have their own space as Ja has often squirreled himself up somewhere when I have a girlfriend over. I'm dying to sneak into my craft room though as Ja and I had a mini date on Saturday afternoon and went into Toronto. We had some lunch at fresh and then I bought way too much at the workroom. I'm eager to fold up all my fabric and to also start on my toy swap item. Then did boring things like run errands, but honestly, it has been ages since it's just been the two of us. Actually probably 5 months since that's how old the little boy is. I don't know...is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Oh, I don't think I've shown you my new and improved craft room. Here's a peak. I'm still getting used to it...which probably means that I have too much craft in it. My old space was 2x the size - oh well - I keep telling myself and everyone in this house that less is more.

Comments

Popular Posts