Back

Just a short post to say that we are back. It's been a long day so far with an early start to the day and the change in time. Both kids are in bed...zonked out from being on vacation. I have to say that I probably could have stayed longer, but it's nice to be home. I miss my pillow.

Oh...and Jeremy is crawling forwards now. I can't believe how quickly he picked that up and he can get himself into a sit position himself. It's time to lower the crib all the way.

I'll post some pictures later one once we've settled a bit more.



Comments

Ariane said…
Jeremy is so cute in those pictures. They grow so fast. Thanks for the nice comments about the little outfit I made for my daughter and for the birthday wish.
Michelle said…
I love Jeremy's Downward Facing Dog pose. I wish my yoga was as good as his.

Popular Posts