9 months old


Jeremy is 9 months old. I can't believe how quickly the time is flying by. New since last month is the pulling up....still working on it as he's a bit wobbly on his feet. I think it's his big head that is making him top heavy. Also, he's being a bit of a tough guy right now as 4 new teeth are coming through. Every second day is a bit more drooly, but other than drinking less milk, he's not that fussy. He's getting a bit better at picking up little foods though it's more of a shove it in my mouth and hope I aim properly kind of technique. When I look back, Courtney was so much more dainty. This guy gets food in his eye and nose and doesn't even complain about it. Courtney still refuses to do certain things if they will get her hands messy, wet and ucky.

Doctor's appointment tomorrow...so we'll see how much the big fellow weight. I'm guessing maybe 19lbs. I guess, he is a bit of a big boy.

Comments

Popular Posts