Ever wonder what happens when you multitask and your nose is not doing it's job?

Answer...slightly burnt baby food.

Courtney was such a light eater...I don't really know if I'm feeding Jeremy enough.

Here's a typical day.

Breakfast
5 T baby cereal. Right now he's on President's Choice Organic Oatmeal with Apples and Bananas.
1/4 cut up banana

Lunch

2 cubes of mama made mush with a meat/protein plus 2 T plain baby cereal
2 cubes vegs
2-3 cubes fruit

Dinner
5 T baby cereal plain made with 3 cubes of vegetable broth
2 cubes veg
2-3 cubes fruit

Snacks
sometimes a mum-mum craker, handful of cheerios, bit of bread

Milk
Probably 2-3 8oz bottles within 24 hour period.

Eating time is a noisy, banging the hands, quick kind of activity. Still not any discernable words yet...to it's hard to tell what he is really saying.

I think he does understand a bit though. In fact, I think he can "tap tap" on something when I ask him to.

What do you think?

Comments

Popular Posts