It's nearly the Easter weekend and I'm a bit behind of it all. Somehow, it has snuck up very quietly and tomorrow is Good Friday.
I decided that I was going to make some new easter clothes for the kids and dedicated some time to completing these projects. I made another kinomo set from Amy Butler's Little Stiches and then tried out the free patter from Oliver + S : lazy days skirt which I was surprised turned out so nicely and was very easy to make.



I know...kind of matchy. But I thought it was cute for the kids to be in the same print - which by the way is by Lecien.
Here's also a picture of the skirt in action. Ja loved her "look". Check out the ball cap, eye mask, and multitude of skirts....do you think she has any fashion sense.


Very last minute, Courtney and I whipped up some cookies from the Kitchen for Kids cookbook. This is one of my favorite cookbooks for kid likable recipes. I also like how each batch is a dozen or less...saves from needing the freeze them or from mommy munching on them! We put them on popsicle sticks to make them fun to hold and eat...like little puppets. She's also bringing in some Peeps? I sampled one for the first time last night and I thought it was pretty gross...Courtney liked it though. Her life ( and mine) probably wouldn't have been much different if I'd skipped the Peeps altogether, but I saw them...they were cheap ( isn't all gross food?) and she really likes ducks and chicks right now.

It's turning out to be a nice day here...hope it's nice where you are too.

Comments

Popular Posts