Did you know?

Ok, I am probably the last one to find out about this. But. Did you know that you have to pay for the air at the gas stations to pump your tires up? Maybe I went to a fancy cheapo Petro Canada, but after walking with Jeremy in the Chariot for 30 minutes on really flat wheels. It was a bit let down to find out that I wasn't going to get those tires pumped for the walk back home.

To top it off, apparently I don't know how to use a bicycle tire pump either.

So, instead...I hacked away at the hydrangeas and made piles of wet autum leaves ( which I will bag away once I have bags).

Feels more like spring around here. I realize there is lots to do about the house. Guess me and Jeremy will be hanging around here more.

On yummier notes. Last week, I went to a cooking class called Julialicious. It was fun to get out and to eat a fabulous meal. It was a Bonnie Stern class and we got some recipes at the end of it all. I've been trying them all out and find that they need a bit more practice, or I need to follow the recipes. Last night, I finally made the Chocolate cake. It was amazing. Rich and decadent and not a spec of flour. Gluten free! Of course, it was chock full of nuts, butter and eggs But, a small sliver is all that you need. Courtney proclaimed that it was the best cake that I've ever made. Poor kid. I've stopped making such fabulous deserts, she doesn't know what her mom is capable of. I'll be making this one again...still needs a bit of practice with it and the taking out of the 2Tbsp of flour does affect the stability of the cake. Might have to play around with it a bit.


And of other notes, my brother in law and his wife welcomed their 3rd child Sunday afternoon. A cute little Henry Micheal. Jeremy is no longer the baby anymore...of course, he hasn't really been a baby for a while.

Comments

Popular Posts