And now there are none


Well no baby big teeth.

One big tooth out is cute. Two is a lot of sillies. I can't wait to see what else she sticks up there. Already I think she's done, gum, bread, noodle. Endless fun having a gap in your teeth.

It's the weekend and we might have a garage sale tomorrow. I've been de-cluttering, but we just have too much stuff that we don't use anymore or need and not enough room to safe it for a rainy day. It's supposed to rain though, so maybe we'll still be stuck with it. I hope not, it will be a nice change to have a de-junked house. I don't know how it adds up so quickly.

In celebration of her teeth. I'm making 'no wobbly teeth allowed" foods, so that corn, ribs, and hopefully some crunchy potatoes to go with that.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Comments

Popular Posts